TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
PNR UK Ltd is a well-established operation allied to an International group manufacturing and supplying Industrial Spray Nozzles and Fluid Handling Products. A vacancy has arisen at our office in Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove for the position above.
This position offers the applicant a multi-task and varied role incorporating a summary of duties as follows:
- Deal with enquiries by phone, email and sometimes face-to-face.
- Assist customers in choosing and recommending products to meet their requirements & technical specifications.
- Provide quotations to customers and follow-up on their progress.
- Have the ability to progress your knowledge and understanding of our product range and the associated applications.
- Visits to customers/local suppliers may be required at times.
Ordering to suppliers, raising necessary paperwork and working with the rest of the team to manage stores control and despatch. A good knowledge of Microsoft Applications is essential (Word, Excel, Outlook), together with background use of stock/processing software (Sage 50).
- A technical background together with knowledge of fluid handling systems and spray nozzles would be an advantage.
- The applicant must be reliable and organised.
- Self-motivated and happy to work on their own.
- Also a team player – the ability to cover and overlap job roles is essential in our relatively small business team.
- Flexible, as you might be required to assist in other areas of the business.
- The post would suit the applicant who is looking to expand and progress their career, abilities and interest in the industry.
- Experience in potable water filtration would also be an advantage.
In the first instance please send a current CV with covering letter for the attention of:
Mr Roger Faulkner, Managing Director to email@example.com
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR FURTHER DETAILS